17 November 2018

REVIEW: Bedtime Bliss® Contoured & Comfortable Sleep Mask

Sleep Mask by Bedtime Bliss®, a contoured comfortable sleep mask with travel pouch.
CLAIMS:
  • Designed for comfort and relaxation
  • Contoured design allows for complete eye movement
  • Ideal for men, women and children
  • Excellent for Travel
  • Won't smudge makeup
  • Adjustable straps to fit all head sizes & won’t put pressure on your eyes
  • Won’t interfere with REM sleep
  • Perfect for shift workers or a nap during the day
  • Great for travel
  • Lightweight and easily washable
  • Oeko-Tex certified
  • Includes Earplugs & Carry Case

If you have looked at my previous Me & My Health blog post you might know that I struggle to sleep, I struggle to fall asleep and once I am asleep any slight noise I hear I wake up or multiple times in the night I wake up for no reason so thought maybe trying a mask would help.

First night wearing this mask I did doubt that I would sleep better, it felt comfortable on and once I managed to fall asleep I slept well, I woke up in the middle of the night but managed to fall asleep quite fast.

Nights go on and I wake up in the middle of the night and manage to fall asleep quicker than normal and I think that's because it's a black out mask so I can't see the light from the machine under my bed that monitors my heart or the little green light from the MacBook charger or shadows in my room, all of these distractions are gone.

I decided to go for a nap in the middle of the day because I w​eren't feeling well, my eye mask didn't smudge so I could continue with my day once I had woken up.

Overall I think this has improved my sleep pattern, I won't say it's a miracle cure because I do suffer with bad sleep but what I like is the fact I can black out the world and sleep with this instead. It is easy to travel with, it's so compact and small, I haven't traveled with it yet but definitely easily done. I have a large head and it fits comfortably on my head.

Purchase from: Amazon or Bedtime Bliss®
Price: £13.39 or $17.50
Star Rating: 5/5

NOTE: this product was sent to me to try out, I am not obligated to give this product or brand a positive review and it's all my own honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment