17 December 2018

GIFT IDEA: Secret Santa (Jayne The Manager) #Blogmas2018

Right now, I am terrible with budgets when it comes to gift giving, I always overspend but I don't care. At work we are doing Secret Santa and the manager said max £5 spend so oops, I over spent.
If you don't know what Secret Santa is (I bet you do) then everyone's name is written down and put into a bag/hat/box and then you pick a name out, I got the manager so I thought I would put together a pack for her and her daughter Amelia.

Inside the box:

  • The Water Babies (DVD) - my manager was talking about this film a while ago and she said she couldn't get her hands on it so I thought I would get it
  • Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles
  • Tyrrell's Poshcorn® Sweet & Salty Popcorn
  • Chocolate Coins
  • Mini Candy Canes
  • ASDA Mini Marshmallows
  • Horlicks Light Chocolate (sachet)
  • Cadbury Hot Chocolate (sachet)
  • Options White Chocolate Hot Chocolate (sachet)
  • Options Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (sachet)
  • Options Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate (sachet)
  • Options Hot Chocolate (sachet)
  • Galaxy Hot Chocolate (sachet)
  • Maltesers Hot Chocolate (sachet)


I hope Jayne and Amelia likes it.

#Blogmas2018 #GiftIdea #SecretSanta #TheWaterBabies #HMV #Rowntrees #Tyrrells #Poundland #Horlicks #Cadbury #Options #Galaxy #Maltesers #ASDA

No comments:

Post a Comment