15 December 2018

Nail Polish Collection 2018 #Blogmas2018

Fact about me, I am addicted to nail polish and had 276 nail polishes at the beginning of the year but I cleared out a lot because my current job doesn't allow me to paint my nails.
I have stored my nail polish on top of my makeup drawers and thought I would show you them now before I redo my room and have a different way to organise them. What I have done is put them in brands on this blog post so you can see what I have but at the beginning I have put the treatments, basecoats, topcoats etc together.
Also thought I would mention I am not a trained nail tech.

Treatments & Bits
  • Barry M Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail Hardener All In One
  • Barry M Matte Topcoat
  • Barry M So Cute-icle! Cuticle Oil
  • Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Topcoat - I love this product and have repurchased this multiple times
  • Bourjois So Perfect! Basecoat
  • Ciaté Love Me Oil Cranberry Cuticle Oil
  • Ciaté Nail Super Hero Basecoat
  • Revlon Multi Care Base+Top Coat
  • Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
  • Sinful Colors® Base Coat
  • Sinful Colors® Quick Dry

Barry M
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blood Orange
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blue Grape
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blueberry
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Coconut
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Dragonfruit
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Elderberry
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Fondant
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Huckleberry
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Pink Punch
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Pomegranate
  • Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Paint in All The Things She Red 

Ciaté
  • Ciaté Paint Pot in Dangerous Affair

ColorClub
  • ColorClub Nail Lacquer in Barely There

Essie
  • Essie Nail Lacquer in Bahama Mama
  • Essie Nail Lacquer in Chinchilly
  • Essie Nail Lacquer in Fiji - I have purchased multiple, I love this shade
  • Essie Nail Lacquer in Mint Candy Apple
  • Essie Nail Lacquer in Set In Stones

Lola Barcelona
  • Lola Barcelona Nail Polish in Rambla - love the actual place Rambla in Barcelona

Models Own
  • Models Own Scented Nail Polish in Strawberry Tart

Nails Inc
  • Nails Inc Nail Lacquer in Elizabeth Street
  • Nails Inc Nail Lacquer in Motcomb Street
  • Nails Inc Nail Lacquer in Snowflake Rose Gold
  • Nails Inc Nail Lacquer in Tate 

OPI
  • OPI Mini Nail Lacquer (Fifty Shades Of Grey Collection) in My Silk Tie
  • OPI Mini Nail Lacquer (Fifty Shades Of Grey Collection) in Dark Side Of The Mood
  • OPI Mini Nail Lacquer (Fifty Shades Of Grey Collection) in Romantically Involved - if you know where I can get the full size of this please do tell
  • OPI Mini Nail Lacquer (Fifty Shades Of Grey Collection) in Embrace The Gray
  • OPI Mini Nail Lacquer (Fifty Shades Of Grey Collection) in Shine For Me
  • OPI Mini Nail Lacquer (Fifty Shades Of Grey Collection) in Cement The Deal
  • OPI Nail Lacquer in Sailing & Nail-ing

Revlon
  • Revlon Scented Parfume Nail Enamel in Sugar Glaze - another nail polish that I have repurchased, I would love to know where I could get this one

Rimmel
  • Rimmel Rita Ora Nail Polish in 860 Bestival Blue

Sally Hansen
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 410 Lavender Cloud
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 812 Nightwatch
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 815 Perfectly Poppy

Sinful Colors®
  • Sinful Colors® Nail Colour in Be Happy
  • Sinful Colors® Nail Colour in Cotton Candy
  • Sinful Colors® Nail Colour in Endless Blue
  • Sinful Colors® Nail Colour in Island Coral
  • Sinful Colors® Nail Colour in Vibrant Vida

Tanya Burr
  • Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Bright & Early
  • Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Mini Marshmallow
  • Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Peaches & Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment