4 April 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Eylure Brow Magician

Eylure launched a few brow products and I managed to snap this up in Boots but now that I have tried to find it online to get a link for you I can't find it.
CLAIMS:

  • The brow magician is a unique 2-in-1 brow kit that adds colour, definition and hold. 
  • The long-wear crayon is specially angled and never needs to be sharpened; the highly pigmented brow mascara adds all-day-hold. 
  • One-stop product for beautifully full brows.


HOW TO USE:

  1. Fill in the brows with the pencil
  2. Gel the eyebrows in place

I wanted to try new brow products and just to let you all know that I am not hugely talented at doing brows plus my brows are normally white but they are stained.
The application of the brow pencil is a bit messy, I didn't realise how pigmented it was so next time I need to be not so heavy handed.
The application of the brow gel is also a bit messy, a tip make sure you really wipe the product off of the brush when you apply so it doesn't get too messy especially as it is very pigmented.
I did the rest of my makeup and neated up y brows to make them look a bit better.
UPDATE #1 (4pm): I didn't realise how dark the eyebrows really were but they have stayed in place after sweating.
UPDATE #2 (7pm): They have started fading which I actually prefer them that way.

Overall the product is good but I wish they had more than three shades because this shade is too dark for me otherwise I really like it and expect another blog post on it, a revisit.

Purchased from: Boots
Shade: No 30 Blonde
Price: £11.95
Star Rating: 4/5
Date Tried: Sunday 31st March 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment