20 May 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Alex Steinherr X Primark Plump & Glow The Power Mask #OneBrandOneWeek

Alex Steinherr X Primark Plump & Glow The Power Mask is a hydrating sheet mask with a concentrated plumping essence.
CLAIMS:
  • intense re-plumping dose of hydration
  • refreshed skin
  • vegan friendly
  • fragrance free
  • not tested on animals
HOW TO USE:
  1. Using fingertips apply essence booster to whole face by massaging in circular motions avoiding delicate eye areas.
  2. Put the sheet mask on, remove after 20 minutes and pat in the remaining essence.
My skin needs a little plumping and hydrations.
The essence/serum has a nice texture to it and would love there to be a bottle of this to use, I really like the way it sunk into my skin pretty quickly.
The face mask still had the mouth and eye parts, they were scored out but not completely separate, I applied the very cold and very wet mask to my face and try to smooth it out as much as possible.
This picture shows that after about 15 minutes it was really drying round the edges, my forehead and upper lip part.
Removing the face mask to reveal a glow and soft skin, I massaged the serum left onto my face into my skin.
UPDATE #1 (3 hours later): My skin is soft and looks better than it did do prior to do this face mask.

I think this face mask is one of those that I would reuse when my skin needs extra moisture, my face the following day was still hydrated and looked amazing, it could be a pre-wedding, birthday or any sort of event face mask. I really like this face mask and have gone and purchased a few more before this gets discontinued.

Purchased from: Primark
Price: £3.00
Star Rating: 5/5
Date Tried: Sunday 12th May 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment