22 May 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Alex Steinherr X Primark Sleep Spa One-Step Night Cleanse #OneBrandOneWeek

Alex Steinherr X Primark has released a Sleep Spa One-Step Night Cleanse.
CLAIMS:
  • Oil-to-milk conditioning cleanser for all skin types
  • Melts away a full face of makeup and impurities
  • Leaves skin moist and soft instead of stripped
  • Efficiently removes eye makeup even waterproof
  • Keeping skin soft and hydrated
  • Vegan Friendly
  • Fragrance Free
HOW TO:
  1. Massage onto dry skin to melt away makeup and impurities.
  2. Add water to emulsify and massage again with warm water.
I had a full face of makeup with a red toned eye look which usually stain or are stubborn to remove from my eyelids as well as two different types of mascara and a thick foundation.
I thought I would take a photo of the oil-to-milk cleanser when you have massaged it into the skin and have added water. It feels nice on the skin.
I am impressed with how it removed my makeup, it pretty much is one step and it's gone, normally I would have used a micellar water then a cream cleanser but this was just one step.

One-step cleanser, one-step closer to bed I think, this product is brilliant and I have continued using it when I have a full face of makeup, I really recommend you go out and buy this product.

Purchased from: Primark
Price: £5.00
Star Rating: 5/5
Date Tried: Saturday 11th May 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment