24 May 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Alex Steinherr X Primark Maximum Moisture Supreme Sheet Mask #OneBrandOneWeek

Alex Steinherr released another face within her Primark collaboration.
CLAIMS:

  • Essence soaked mask for optimum hydration and immediate skin barrier support
  • Innovative mask technology with a potent blend of humectants that help increase the hydration levels of the skin
  • Unique texture
  • Vegan Friendly
  • Fragrance Free
  • Not tested on animals


HOW TO:

  1. Place the sheet mask on the face for 10 to 20 minutes.
  2. Remove the sheet mask and pat in the remaining essence.

My skin is just red, slightly dry and needs a bit of life put back into my skin.
I will be honest, I just read Maximum Moisture and bought it so didn't realise it would be a weird texture but whilst writing this blog post up I noticed on the packaging it says unique texture.
It is nice on the skin and what I like is how it hugs my nose, most face masks don't and that is where I am the driest.
The mask dries quite quickly.
It is so weird pulling it off and see all of the fibres.
My skin looks dewy and feels really nice.
UPDATE (3 hours later): my skin looks amazing and feels nice, I have the dreaded glasses mark on the bridge of my nose but I take them off to take photos.

Value for money, this is one of my favourite face masks ever, I love how it sat on the skin, the product really did sink into your skin and makes a lasting impression more than an hour or so afterwards.

Purchased from: Primark
Price: £3.00
Star Rating: 5/5
Date Tried: Sunday 19th May 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment