19 July 2019

TAG: 20 Summer Questions

I do love a Tag blog post and haven't done one in a while so thought it was about time to answer some questions.

1. Are you a summer person?
Nope.

2. What is your favourite thing about the summer?
The food, I do love BBQ food such as burgers, salads etc...

3. Do you stay indoors or outdoors more in the summer?
I would love to say outdoors but I don't like being hot so stay inside but this year I am trying to be more "human" and go out.

4. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
I am boring and love vanilla, plain vanilla bean ice cream although I did have Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie the other day and loved that.
5. What is your favourite summer clothing?
Toms! Although I wear them all year round.

6. Beach or Swimming pool?
Swimming pool! Can't stand the beach, I hate sand.

7. What do you like most about the beach?
Erm...I don't. Maybe collecting seashells.

8. What is your least favourite thing about the beach?
Sand! You put your towel down and sand gets on, you swipe the towel up and get the sand off to put it down and still have it on.

9. What is your favourite summertime song?
Prince - Little Red Corvette, you may not think it is a summer song but I first heard it in the summer a few years ago when driving through Brighton and it was lovely weather.

10. Favourite summer time movie?
Grease 2, love that film.

11. What is your favourite summertime restaurant?
I don't have one to be honest.

12. Do you eat out more often during the summer?
No, same really.

13. Do you party a lot during the summer?
More late BBQs but party more not really.

14. What is your best summertime memory?
One of my family holiday's to Malaga where we stayed in a private villa on a golf course was my favourite memory, it was so hot and bush fires happened so we sat and watched a helicopter come with a huge bucket and would get water from the lake and put the fires out with that. We also would run onto the golf course and pinch the golf balls from the course and hide behind the wall and wait to see when people searched for their balls. It was so funny.

15. What is your funniest summertime memory?
Probably pinching the golf balls from the course in Malaga.

16. What annoys you most about the summer?
Hot weather and never being able to cool down.

17. Do you spend more money during the summer?
Nothing really, what I spend in Summer I spend in Winter.

18. Do you prefer to keep longer or shorter hair in the summer?
Longer but that's in general.

19. Who do you usually spend most of your summer with?
Family.

20. Where would you go for your dream summer vacation?
Tour around Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment