7 August 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: It'S SKIN Power 10 Formula Ve Mask Sheet

I love a sheet mask and have seen a few people rave about It'S SKIN so thought I would try them out.
CLAIMS:

  • Provides intense nourishment and glow for the skin.
  • Clings tightly to the skin and has soft texture with highly enriched essence. 
  • Solves skin concerns thoroughly.
  • Enriched with vitamin E to protect the skin from environmental aggressors and restore a silky-smooth, even complexion.


HOW TO:

  1. Apply the mask sheet to a clean face. 
  2. Leave on for 15~20 minutes.

My skin is dry and I have a few spots that haven't fully come through yet.
I applied the face mask, it seems very milky.
I wore it for the maximum time of 20 minutes and it still felt slightly wet.
I removed it and oh, it looks slightly rude. 
I massaged my skin letting the serum sink into my skin and down my neck.

I love this mask, I think it would be great before an event and will definitely repurchase it as well as trying out another one of them. I will hold up my hands I got a picture of the periodic table and check to see what Ve is, I know how embarrassing.

Purchased From: Boots
Price: £5.99
Star Rating: 5/5
Date Tried: Sunday 4th August 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment