16 August 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara

My sister placed an order on FeelUnique the other day and she got this mascara so I decided I would try it out.
CLAIMS:

  • 6 lengths of bristles that captures the tiniest lashes
  • Inner bristles capture the tiniest lashes you didn’t know you had
  • Outer bristles volumise & define the look of longer lashes
  • From corner to corner, top to bottom, no lash is left behind
  • Creates the blackest of black lashes that are so dark and defined
  • Layers can be built without clumping.


Tested on real women:

  • 90% Reveals layers & layers of lashes.
  • 90% Gives a multiplied lash look.
  • 90% Volumises every layer of lashes.
  • 90% Layer-reveal brush captures even the tiniest of lashes.


HOW TO:

  1. Use inner bristles of Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara to capture even the tiniest lashes.
  2. Turn the brush around. Use outer bristles to volumise the look of longer lashes.

As you can see my natural eyelashes are light and not very noticeable.
Layer #1: My eyelashes look fuller and more defined.
Layer #2: Second layer makes it more noticeable, they look longer and more volumised.
Update #1 (5pm): The mascara isn't as dark anymore, the eyelashes have dropped and look boring.
Update #2 (8pm): In general my makeup looks very worn but back to the mascara, it isn't my favourite, I will say, my eyes look red it's because I was crying with laughter and it didn't bleed or smudge.

If you already have pretty long, volumes lashes and you wanted to add a bit of colour then it's good, my eyelashes didn't last very long.

Purchased From: FeelUnique
Shade: Intense Black
Price: £8.99
Star Rating: 3/5
Date Tried: Saturday 10th August 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment