12 December 2019

Daily Morning Skincare Routine 2019 #Blogmas2019

I did this last year and thought I would share this years routine as life has changed a lot, I now get up at 5:30am to get to work so I use less steps now. I have suffered a bit of a breakout so my skin doesn't look the best.
I know my face is pretty clean when I go to bed but I love to quickly clean my face.
Toner: Liz Earle Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic Spritzer
My face gets a little red when I wash it or cleanse it so I like to spritz it with this toner, I feel like it also helps the other products to sink in quicker.
Eye Serum: The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG
My eyes generally are puffy so I put a little treatment on and also I feel like you need to protect your eyes more from ageing and also in general.
Moisturiser: Astral Face & Body Moisturiser
I love how this gives me a bit of a glow.
Lip Balm: Sephora Nourishing & Comforting Vanilla Lip Balm
Only just got this back in November but love it and have been using it ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment