21 December 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Percy & Reed Totally TLC Hydrating Mask #Blogmas2019

If you haven't seen my UNBOXING blog post for December's Birchbox then why not but if not then here is a sneak peek of a product that was inside. 2
CLAIMS:

  • Nourishing marshmallow extract and coconut oil, Totally TLC Hydrating Mask provides intensive condition for dry, damaged or lacklustre hair
  • The indulgent treatment softens and improves manageability, while adding healthy-looking shine.
  • Not forgetting Aloe Vera and mango seed oil, which are rich in vitamins and minerals


HOW TO:

  1. After shampooing, work TLC Mask through wet hair
  2. Gently massaging from roots to ends until hair is completely covered
  3. Rinse straight off for a quick restorative boost or wait 5 minutes before rinsing for a more intense, deep conditioning treatment

My hair is dry and dull, boring looking.
I applied the hair mask and then clipped it up and left it in for five minutes for an intense and deep conditioning treatment.
I removed it which took a while to get rid of but once I got out of the bath I brushed my hair through and left it to air dry.
I know I look miserable in this picture but I had only just woke up, so you know I am not a morning person but anyway...my hair looks wet but it isn't so if you like that look then try it out.

Overall I didn't like it, my hair looked wet which I'm not into, I might purchase the full size and try it over a time to see if it worked but it just made my hair feel like it had products in it.

Purchased From: Birchbox UK
Full Size Price: £22.00
Star Rating: 3/5
Date Tried: Sunday 15th December 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment