2 December 2019

FOTD & OOTD: Works Christmas Do #Blogmas2019

I thought I would share what I wore for my Christmas works do now I some how forgot to take a photo of my actual makeup, I think it was because I was having too much of a good time. Now we went to play a round of mini crazy golf at Junkyard Golf Club then drinks and dancing at Revolution around the corner.
My Outfit:
My Makeup:
  • Benefit The POREfessional
  • Max Factor Miracle Prep Eyeshadow Primer
  • NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation (Vanilla)
  • Real Techniques Buffing Brush
  • Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow (E143 Mink) - all over the lid
  • Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
  • Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow (E124 Copper) - crease and slightly above
  • Real Techniques Blending Crease Brush
  • Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow (E118 Bourbon Brown) - crease
  • Real Techniques Blending Crease Brush
  • Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow (E175 LA) - corner of the lid and centre 
  • Spectrum Eyeshadow Brush (B04)
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer (Extra Fair 0)
  • Real Techniques Buffing Brush
  • Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush - I use it to blend the concealer around the nose and under the eyes
  • MUA Brow Define Eyebrow Pencil With Blending Brush (Fair)
  • Natural Collection Clear Mascara
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Contour Brush
  • Natural Collection Blush & Glow in Peach - I only use the highlighter
  • Real Technique Strobing Fan Brush
  • SenseCosmetics™ LashSense Long-Lasting Waterproof Mascara (Black)
  • Eylure X Nikki Phillippi #MidnightMeow False Eyelashes
  • Soap & Glory Supercat™ Liquid Black Eyeliner Pen
  • MAC Lipstick (Creme Cup)
  • Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ Gloss (Rose & Shine)
  • MAC Prep+Prime Fix+  

Just want to thank Steve and Chris (the bosses) for an amazing night plus Jess and Maine for organising it, we all had a fab night and it shows what a great group we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment