16 December 2019

REVIEW: Forgive Me Suzie Eye Swear Eyeshadow Palette #Blogmas2019

I received this palette in December 2019 Birchbox, it is a Birchbox-exclusive eyeshadow palette with five autumnal shades, metallic, shimmer and velvety-soft matte shades from a striking red-brown and dusky rose to a warm copper, 100% cruelty free and vegan.
LOOK #1
My eyes look really tired and exhausted.
I applied my favourite eye primer at the moment which is Max Factor Miracle Prep Eyeshadow Primer on my right eye (left in the photo) and just blended it with my finger
I used the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush with the second shade which is orange applied it on my eyelid, the eye with primer is more pigmented.
With my Real Techniques Blending Crease Brush I blended the fourth shade, brick brown look in the crease of my eyelid, the eye without primer looks messier in my opinion.
Using a different/clean Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush I patted the first shade in the corner to mid-way through the eye.
I lined my bottom eyelid with the fourth shade using the Real Techniques Accent Brush.
Applied the rest of my makeup on and I love this eye look.
Update #1 (7pm): My eye look is going strong still.
Update #2 (9pm): I applied this makeup at 5:30am so for a long time it has gone really well but now you can see on the eye without the primer that it has started clumping up.

Date Tried: Tuesday 10th December 2019

LOOK #2
Again feeling exhausted.
Again I applied my favourite eye primer at the moment which is Max Factor Miracle Prep Eyeshadow Primer on my right eye (left in the photo) and just blended it with my finger.
Using a clean Real Techniques Blending Crease Brush I blended the last shade which is a shimmery burgundy colour into my crease.
Patted the first shade on the corner and mid-way through the eye with a clean Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush.
Applied the rest of my makeup and didn't realise until I went out how red my eyes look.
Update #1 (11pm): I am exhausted and you can tell by my eyes, it has been a little worn on the eye without the eye primer but otherwise it has lasted well.

Date Tried: Saturday 14th December 2019
Pigmentation is good, the colours are amazing, it's just there is no under brow highlighter which I feel would be good or more of a neutral base colour either, I am not into the red sort of shades, I might do in the future but I just feel there needed to be a neutral shade. I love the packaging, it's very slick.

Purchased From: Birchbox UK
Price: £9.00
Star Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment