3 January 2020

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: H&M Hydrogel Clean Sheet Moisturising Sheet Mask

You will have seen this in my Christmas Eve box that I put together for myself.
CLAIMS:

  • Softening, hydrating hydrogel mask will leave your skin feeling clean and fresh. 
  • Enriched with plant extracts and provitamin B5. 

HOW TO:

  1. Cleanse and dry your face. 
  2. Apply the mask and leave it to work for 10-15 minutes. 
  3. Then carefully remove the mask and massage in any remaining serum.

My skin is dull and dry, needing to be hydrated and freshened up.
The face mask comes in two parts, top and bottom, it's a thick gel mask.
The face mask doesn't fit my face perfectly but I understand that it can't always fit perfectly but the saddest part is the face that it doesn't fit my nose, my nose gets the driest.
Once I removed it my skin felt wet due to the serum being left on so I massaged it into my skin.

Overall I don't think it is worth it, after about an hour my skin was back to the way it was like prior to doing the face mask.

Purchased From: H&M
Price: £3.99
Star Rating: 2/5
Date Tried: Tuesday 24th December 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment