6 February 2020

FOTD & OOTD: Maine's Leavers Night Out

I work with an amazing woman called Maine who has really made me feel welcomed and part of the team since I started, we have had some good chats, been to Hull Fair together and danced at the Christmas party so to hear that Maine was leaving was sad, I know it is what she wants, she can progress in her new job and it's a job where she is going to work with friends of ours so we decided to go to her hometown of Hull on a night out.

Hair
My natural hair is thick and slightly wavy.

Makeup
I have tanned prior to coming so you will see that the foundation isn't my normal shade but it is a different shade to the review I did.
To prep my skin I clean it then use a moisturiser, Hull is extremely windy and cold so thought I would need a little extra moisturiser to my skin.
Prime my face and eyes plus highlight certain areas.
Now onto skin.
Onto eyes.
Smoke out the eyes a bit more plus highlight the inner eye and brow bone.


Sculpt and highlight the face now and yes I do use an eyeshadow as my highlighter.

  • Benefit Hoola
  • Real Techniques Duo Fibre Contour Brush
  • PS… Nude Addiction Eyeshadow Palette (Desert Sand)
  • Real Techniques Setting Brush


Outfit
Now the mirror in the hotel was a bit shit but I managed to get a photo.
I could have asked another person to take a photo but I am too shy when it comes to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment