25 March 2018

Welcome To My Blog

I have setup a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog sharing all of my interests so thought I would start off by introducing myself.

My name is Alicia Maude and I am 22 years old from Leicestershire, England. I am the eldest of seven children so life is quite chaotic but fun at the same time. I have had a blog and a YouTube channel before but never really put 100% into it but now that my life has changed in a BIG way I thought I could restart my blog and share my journey.

I plan to upload a new blog post every Saturday from reviewing the latest beauty products, gift ideas, look books and even restaurant reviews.

I also want to mention that if I mention a product click the name of the product and it will open a page for where I purchased the item.

No comments:

Post a Comment