31 March 2018

March 2018 Favourites

Here is another way to get to know me, first of all I like to categories things as well as organise things alphabetically so there isn't an order to these of preference just to let you know.

BEAUTY
Astral Face & Body Moisturiser
I suffer from really dry skin and have been using this moisturiser on my face and have noticed my makeup applies so much nicer and evenly.

Lush Movis Soap
I have been using this every time I wear makeup, it is what I remove my makeup with and get rid of any lumps and bumps on my skin, it also it quite moisturising so those days were I have wore makeup day after day I noticed my makeup looked better if I washed my face with this soap the night before. I never liked using a bar of soap for anything because I feel like it is not very sanitised but I store it in a Lush tin and I am the only one that uses it on only my face and I also wash my hands prior to washing my face.

Nails Inc Nail Polish in Motcomb Street
During the month of March I have short nails, my nails are naturally long-ish but I suffered from a little accident where I broke a nail which means I have to cut all of my other nails to a similar length (I can't stand seeing one long short nail and loads of long or vice versa). What I have loved is wearing Nails Inc Motcomb Street, I first applied it on 18th March and have wore it here and there unfortunately my part time job means I can't wear nail polish which is really irritating but oh well. This polish lasts a while and is really shiny and nice.

Sinful Colors Ms Impatient Quick Dry Top Coat
I have been using this top coat for ages now and wish it was easily accessible in the UK but sad to say it isn't, this stuff helps quick dry nail polish like it states, there is not much more to say.

MUSIC & PODCASTS

Brenda Russell - Piano In The Dark
My dad first played this song to me last year I think and ever since then I have loved listening and singing to it in the comfort of my own (I won't sing in front of others).

Destra - Fly
When I listen to this song it puts me in such a good mood, I can not resist the urge to dance to this song, I feel like it would be an amazing holiday song.

George Ezra - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cover In The Live Lounge)
STOP! click the sentence above and listen to the full song, I love the original by Cyndi Lauper but this is the best cover EVER.

George Ezra - Paradise
Another brilliant song of George Ezra's from his new album.

Prince - I Would Die For You
I am slightly obsessed with this song, I have been a fan of Prince for year, my favourite song was always Little Red Corvette but I think it has been pushed over by this song now.

TV SHOWS & MOVIES

Emmerdale
I feel old saying this but for the last two weeks I have been watching Emmerdale; I don't know why I started but I have, I used to watch Emmerdale with the elderly next door neighbour when I was about seven. I don't know if it is the good looking guy Joseph Tate (Ned Porteous) or the really good storyline but I have watched it and love it. Also thought I would mention Lisa Dingle has grey hair before these two weeks she had brown hair so that is how long ago.

Purple Rain
I have heard the song Purple Rain and love it, I love Prince songs but never saw a film that Prince was in so thought I would mention him

Strike
I started watching this show when it first came out so when I saw the advert for the third season if you want to call it a season, I had to rewatch the previous seasons and I loved it. If you wanted to know how many episodes there are then here:
  • Season 1: The Cuckoo's Calling - 3 episodes
  • Season 2: The Silkworm - 2 episodes
  • Season 3: Career of Evil - 2 episodes 
Troy: Fall Of A City
I love these sorts of shows where is historical in a way but dramatised.

No comments:

Post a Comment