7 April 2018

TIP: Pandora Ring Sizing

If you ever meet or see me you may notice that on my right hand I wear two simple rings, they are the Pandora stackable heart rings in rose gold and silver.

I got the silver ring for my 18th birthday from my parents and a few years later I saw the rose gold one I kept dropping hints to my parents that it would be a really nice birthday or Christmas present but I couldn't remember the size I needed so when I went into Pandora to buy my friend Mollie's 21st birthday present I asked the lady in there if I could try the rings on to get my sizing and the lady told me that in the ring there is a number which is your size, I looked in my silver Pandora ring and my size is 58.

SO my tip is if you already have a ring but can't remember your size just look inside and find your sizing, it's something I didn't know and I have told a few friends and they didn't know so I thought I would share that tip/fact with others.
As you can tell I got the rose gold ring for my 21st thanks to my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment