19 May 2018

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Manefit Honey Nutrition + Vitalising Sheet Mask

A fact about me I love face masks in particular sheet masks because they are not as messy, I love trying new sheet masks so I did a bit of a shopping spree on Birchbox website and seen that it had good rating so got the Manefit Honey Nutrition + Vitalising Sheet Mask
Manefit claims that the mask will soothe and nourish the skin, the honey extract gives energy and vitality to the skin.
Birchbox claims that the mask is enriched in nourishing honey and packed full of antioxidants that means the mask locks in moisture as well as instantly healing and soothing tired and stressed skin leaving you with a healthy glow.
HOW TO USE:
  1. After cleaning and toning the skin remove the mask from the packaging
  2. Apply the face mask onto the skin smoothing out the face mask making sure you avoid the eye and mouth area
  3. Leave the mask on for 10 to 20 minutes and relax
  4. Remove the face mask and using your fingers gently pat any remaining product into the skin until it is thoroughly absorbed
Birchbox suggest doing it before bed but I did it on a Sunday during my pampering session.
The reason I bought this face mask is one: I love trying new sheet masks and two: my skin is naturally dry so I want to find a really good sheet mask that is nourishing and moisturising and this mask states that it is everything I want in a sheet mask.
I applied the face mask at 1pm, the mask was really nice and smooth, one thing I don't get is the netting they put on some masks but I like how thin this mask is that it clings to the skin and feels comfortable. I can't relax fully when I go face masks so I had to put my glasses on over the top and do some paperwork but it was quite comfortable wearing with the glasses on as well.
20 minutes later and my skin feels so soft and plumped after removing the mask. My skin generally is red so I wasn't shocked when I removed the mask to look red.
Before I went to bed my skin was still glow-y and nice looking so I am pleased with how it has worked.
Next morning my skin wasn't as good as last night but not as dry as normal so I am pleased with how it has work although I wish it would have had a longer effect.
My overall opinion is that this mask is really good to pamper myself with prior to an event or special occasion, it isn't a long lasting mask but that doesn't matter. I will keep using this face mask, it is a cheap mask and does have some effect on my skin.

Purchased from: Birchbox UK
Price: £1.99
Star Rating: 4/5
Date Tried: Thursday 12th April 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment