20 October 2018

REVIEW: NIP+FAB Ultra-Illuminating Dewy Primer Mask

Nip+Fab are the first primer mask that I have seen so had to try it out, it's a dewy finish and hydrates your skin, it sounds perfect to me.
CLAIMS:
  • Preps the skin for smooth and even makeup application
  • Instant hydration to skin
  • Smooth, dewy, healthy looking finish
HOW TO USE:
  1. Unfold the mask and apply directly onto clean, makeup free skin
  2. Leave for 10-15 minutes
  3. Massage remaining liquid into face for a dewy base
  4. Discard mask after use
My skin is dry and dull so when I saw that there is a primer mask that will hydrate and help my makeup go on better I jumped at the chance to try it. My eye is slightly blood shot and red - I don't know what was wrong.
I applied the face mask on freshly washed skin, it feels soothing on my skin, cooling and refreshing. It doesn't fit my face properly but obviously every mask can't fit.
My skin is dewy and looking glossy but I let that sink into my skin for a couple of minutes whilst I get my makeup setup for the day.
I applied my favourite foundation of the time using a BeautyBlender, my skin looks dull and nothing any special, my usual primer of Benefit POREfessional is a better primer at the moment.
I applied the rest of my makeup and didn't notice my skin looking dewy or healthy looking. My eyebrows may look a bit strange, I am trying out a new eyebrow product for another blog post.
UPDATE #1 (1:30pm): My foundation looks smooth but I don't know if this fave mask has helped that or if it's just normal.
UPDATE #2 (8:30pm): The foundation looks slightly dewy but I think that's because of my daily dewy sweat (disgusting).

In my overall opinion I don't believe this has helped with my skin, making it feel dewy or healthy looking. It made my face feel nice before I applied my makeup, I won't be purchasing this face mask again, I believe it wasn't worth it for my skin but maybe it will help other people's.​

Purchased from: Superdrug
Price: £4.00
Star Rating: 1/5
Date Tried: Thursday 11th October 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment