13 October 2018

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: L'Oréal Paris Unlimited Pro Volume Bendable Mascara

L'Oréal have come out with a new mascara that has a bendable mascara wand.
CLAIMS:
  • bendable mascara wand for precise application
  • reaches every last lash, from corner to corner
  • lengthens, volumises, defines and separates lashes
  • intense black finish for high-impact lashes
  • longer forumula
  • non-clumpy formula
HOW TO USE:
  1. Apply mascara to the top lashes using the straight angle brush, moving back and forth from root to top.
  2. Layer multiple coats until the desired look is achieved.
  3. Bend the wand and apply mascara to the inner and outer corners of the top lashes, reaching every last lash.
  4. Follow this by applying mascara to the bottom lashes.
I have seen bendable mascara wands before so this isn't something new but I have never tried one. My eyelashes are short and pretty straight.
First application my eyelashes look dark and have a slight curl to them.
Second and final application my eyelashes look more defined and separated, more dramatic, there is no more length to them but you notice my eyelashes more because they are dark whereas my natural lashes blonde. The whole non-clumpy formula isn't true because my lashes have clumped together slightly
UPDATE #1 (12pm): I applied it at 8am so by now my lashes don't look as dramatic, the curl has slightly dropped.
UPDATE #2 (4:30pm): There is no change since 12pm.
UPDATE #3 (9:45pm): There has been no change since 12pm which is a bonus but since application is doesn't look as good. I quite like how it looks and has lasted.

Removal was quick and easy, no need for heavy duty removal.

I like this mascara as my every day mascara, the whole bendable mascara wand is a bit pointless for me, it didn't lengthen or separate my lashes but it did last for a pretty long time.

Purchased from: Boots
Price: £10.99
Star Rating: 3/5
Date Tried: Thursday 20th September 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment