6 October 2018

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Filter™ Foundation

Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Filter™ Foundation is a new foundation that they claim is the perfect blend.
CLAIMS:

  • Flawless-finish foundation
  • Medium, buildable coverage
  • All day wear
  • High-definition filter technology captures and transforms any light to blur and soften flaws
  • Built-in blender so you have a perfected makeup look anytime, anywhere
  • Evens and smooths your skin tone
  • Leaves you with a fresh faced and natural finish
HOW TO USE:

  1. Shake the bottle thoroughly
  2. Twist the bottom to release the product
  3. Blend product from the centre of your face out

I wanted to try a few new drugstore foundations so when I saw this new one from Revlon saying it's Insta-Filter so I thought it looked interesting, I want that Insta-Filter look on my dry skin. I haven't applied any primer prior to applying this foundation and it's the first thing I did when I woke up at 8am applied my makeup.
I applied the foundation and blended the foundation using the built-in blender, I didn't like the finish it gave me, I tried to get a better coverage but it just wasn't working.
I added a bit more foundation but blended it out with my damp BeautyBlender® and prefer the way it looks.
My skin looks really nice with this foundation, it has got a flawless finish to it and has left my skin looking smooth.
UPDATE #1 (12pm): I took a photo of my face and feel impressed, you can see that it creased under the eyes but that happens with every foundation, my face doesn't feel like it is coated in foundation, it's really light.
UPDATE #2 (4:30pm): My skin looks natural, it looks good and doesn't look dry.
UPDATE #3 (9:45pm): I can't believe how amazing my skin looks right now, I don't have a foundation that lasts like this, my skin looks so natural.

I bloody love this foundation, the claims are true, it did have a medium coverage, evened out my skin tone and make me look fresh faced and naturally flawless. I didn't used the applicator on the product to blend but that is me, I personally would feel slightly creeped out using it over and over again on my skin because I won't be able to clean it but that is me.

Purchased from: Boots
Shade: 150 Buff
Price: £12.99
Star Rating: 5/5
Date Tried: Thursday 20th September 2018

NOTE: I have continued using this foundation, I tried it in September and as I was writing the last few bits I thought I would mention it.

No comments:

Post a Comment