6 December 2018

REVIEW: Neutrogena® Hydro Boost® Hydrogel Recovery Mask #Blogmas2018

I love face masks especially sheet masks because they are cleaner so when I saw a gel mask I thought I would try it out.
CLAIMS:

  • Skin feels refreshed, hydrated and noticeably supple.

HOW TO USE:

  1. Cleanse your face
  2. Peel white film backing from the mask sheet and discard
  3. Place hydrogel mask down on face and leave on from 15 to 30 minutes
  4. Remove the mask and massage remaining product onto face and neck

If you go onto the Boots website it says Does your skin take longer to bounce back from a busy day or long night? I struggle to sleep and have had a busy week so my skin is naturally dry but this last week it's looked dull and old.
It is two parts this face mask and easy to apply, plus not overly soggy or soaking. It is really comfortable to wear, there is a bit to put over your eyes and lips which I did wear.
I take full advantage of masks and wear them for the mask, by the end of it the mask was becoming dry so I removed the mask and it says to massage but I felt like it didn't need massaging in as the serum had sunk into my skin. My skin to touch felt really good, I can't explain how nice it feels and my skin when I moved it around felt so good too. I personally think my skin looks refreshed and better.

I plan to buy a few more of these face masks because they are so good.

Purchased from: Boots
Price: £3.50
Star Rating: 5/5
Date Tried: Saturday 24th November 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment