19 January 2019

TAG: The Resolutions 2019

Yet another TAG that I found on NikkieTutorials but I have slightly changed it because some of the questions are before you the year starts whereas the year has started.

Looking Back
1. Name 3 things you did in 2018 that you’re proud of
  1. Launched my blog
  2. Launched my business
  3. I don't know
2. Name 1 thing you wish you’d have done differently
Probably stress less on what other people think about me.

3. What was your biggest highlight this year?
Launching my blog, I launched in March and ever since the launch I have really enjoyed it.

4. What was your favourite beauty product this year?
I think people must think I am being paid to mention this product because I do mention it a lot but it has to be What If? from Essential Scent, it smells so good.

5. What was your least favourite beauty product this year?
I have three products in which I am going to do revisits on them for the blog (coming soon) but they didn't work for me and they are:
  1. NIP+FAB Ultra-Illuminating Dewy Primer Mask
  2. Nu Colour® Lip Plumping Balm
  3. wet n wild PhotoFocus™ Foundation

6. Who do you want to thank for being amazing in 2018?
Obviously my parents but I have to say my GP, he has actually listened to me and is helping to get my problems sorted.

Resolutions
7. What are the makeup/beauty resolutions you have for next year?
Get treatments done like have my hair done a bit more, facials and even hair removal.

8. What are the fashion resolutions you have for next year?
I want to change my style so my wardrobe doesn't just consist of black.

9. What are your personal resolutions for next year?
Put more effort into my appearance (hair, makeup and fashion) but also take more care of my physical and mental health so start exercising. I also want to pass my driving test

10. Name 1 thing you want to check off your bucket list in 2019?
Pass my driving test

No comments:

Post a Comment