23 February 2019

REVIEW: The BRITS Awards 2019 Outfits

I did the Golden Globes and got some good response from it so thought I would pick a few more celebrities and rate their outfits too and I tried to get as many celebs from that in this one.

Abbey Clancy
How?
How can somebody look so good whilst being pregnant?
Abbey Clancy is wearing Alexandre Vauthier, I think it suits her this outfit, Abbey Clancy is a sexy and yet elegant person and she has done it perfectly.
Star Rating: 5/5

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain & Perrie Edwards
I am a Liverpool fan so yay but Alex what is this outfit, oh no. Perrie looks amazing in this outfit, I love the bodice but the slit is a little too much.
Star Rating (Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain): 2/5
Star Rating (Perrie Edwards): 4/5

Annie-Marie
No, no, NO!
This jacket is vile and the dress is too much, I think if it was slightly longer it would be better. The stylist behind this outfit is Phoebe Lettice Thompson, what were you thinking?
Star Rating: 0/5

Caroline Flack
FIT! I really like this dress, like REALLY like it.
Star Rating: 5/5

Clara Amfo
Clara Amfo is an Ashish dress, what on Earth is this outfit? Clara is such a beautiful woman who could have done so much better.
Star Rating: 1/5

Dua Lipa
Again NO!
I hate it, why, she is such a beautiful woman and yet somebody has dressed her in such a disgusting outfit. The stylist behind this outfit is Lorenzo Posocco.
Star Rating: 0/5

Emily Atack
She looks stunning. The dress is Solace London
Star Rating: 4/5

Emma Bunton
I really love Emma's outfit, she looks amazing. I really love how simple she has put this outfit together.
Star Rating: 5/5

Florence Welch
Not everyone can pull this dress off but it suits her to a T (I think that's the saying).
Star Rating: 5/5

Gemma Atkinson
There are quite a few pregnant people on the red carpet this season and Gemma has really pulled off the maternity look. I am not a fan of the shoes which are from Lucy Choi London but she looks amazing.
Star Rating: 4/5

George Ezra
Have I mentioned I love George Ezra, he has such a great personality and a great voice, he also has his own sense of style which isn't my cup of tea but he likes it and he rocks it and that's why I have given him a decent score.
Star Rating: 4/5

Hugh Jackman
Simple but sophisticated.
Star Rating: 5/5

Jed Elliott & Jade Thirlwall
Jed Edward could have gone simple and sophisticated with just a black suit but he has add a little more to his outfit with the white trimming which I like, however me being picky the blazer and trousers aren't the same material so you can see the colour difference. Jade looks good, I really like the look of her shoes.
Star Rating (Jed Elliott): 4/5
Star Rating (Jade Thirlwall): 5/5

Jess Glynne
NO!
I hate this colour and material as a whole.
Star Rating: 1/5

Jesy Nelson
I actually like this outfit, I am not a fan of Little Mix and when I see their outfits I always feel sorry for Jesy because I know she was online bullied for her weight and some of the outfits she was put in were not suitable for her figure.
Star Rating: 4/5

Jo Whiley
I really like this dress and I love the arm accessory, I really do.
Star Rating: 5/5

Kelly Brook
Oh Kelly, Kelly, Kelly.
I have a dress similar to this but it's navy and not sparkly and I would say I have her figure but not - I have a waist but I also have massive boobs and I wore a dress like this with pointy shoes for my Mum's 40th birthday meal and look bigger and I feel like this is happening for Kelly, the outfit makes her look bigger than she is. The dress is from Galvan London.
Star Rating: 2/5

Laura Whitmore
NO!
Get rid of the ruffles and the green then it would be perfect.
Star Rating: 0/5

Liam Payne
I am not a Directioner or whatever they are called but Liam looks sexy in this outfit, I love the layered lapel and the top button pin.
Star Rating: 5/5

Lily Allen
I like Lily Allen's outfit, her hair is pin straight and so flat but it's nice.
Star Rating: 4/5

Louise Redknapp
I love the outfit, I love the hair and I love the way it's put together.
Star Rating: 5/5

Madison Beer
What a figure? I want to like this outfit but I think if it wasn't that net style material I would love it.
Star Rating: 4/5

Maya Jama
What is this? It reminds me of the toilet things my old next door neighbour had - she was 80.
Star Rating: 0/5

Montana Brown
I like it, if I had a figure like hers I would wear something like this. This year there are two trends: see-through clothing and slit on one side. The stylist is Jennifer Michalski-Bray, the dress is from Cherry Williams London and the jewellery is from KVK73, SIF Jakobs Jewellery and Swarovski.
Star Rating: 5/5

Natalie Dormer
Is this an awards ceremony or a casual day. Normally Natalie Dormer looks gorgeous and elegant in a gown but what happened?
Star Rating: 0/5

P!nk
I like that it's elegant with her rock inspo, this jumpsuit is very much a bright statement.
Star Rating: 4/5

Paloma Faith
Hell no!
Oh Paloma, why do you have to be so different?
Star Rating: 1/5

Suki Waterhouse
Suki Waterhouse was wearing Spring Summer 2019 Couture range from Rami Kadi, it's got a 20s vibe but my neighbours toilet cover thing too.
Star Rating: 1/5

Vicki Hope
Stunning! Another woman revealing a leg but in a sexy but classy way. The dress is from Zeynep Kartal and the earrings are from TADA & TOY.
Star Rating: 4/5

Winnie Harlow
Winnie looks amazing, I want this dress.
Star Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment