2 March 2019

REVIEW: The Oscars Awards 2019 Outfits

I will admit I didn't watch The Oscars but I did look at social media and the DailyMail for pictures of the guests outfits so here is my ratings on them.

Amandla Stenberg
I love this Miu Miu dress so much, she looks stunning, I love the 20s flapper style dress.
Star Rating: 5/5

Ashley Graham
I am unsure about this dress, I do love Ashley Graham but there is something about it that tells me to scream NO!
Star Rating: 3/5

Billy Porter
What a statement?
I would hate to be the one sitting next to him and this dress. I love a good statement but I don't like this.
Star Rating: 0/5

Constance Wu
I really like this dress, I wouldn't personally wear this colour but Constance looks amazing in this Versace dress.
Star Rating: 5/5

Emilia Clarke
I don't like the material or texture but I do like the shape of his Balmain dress.
Star Rating: 4/5

Gemma Chan
I mentioned in my Golden Globes blog post "I don't think she has ever looked back, she could wear a sack and look spectacular", this dress is that sack that looks spectacular, nobody could look as good in this Valentino dress except her.
Star Rating: 5/5

Helen Mirren
I love this dress and I love Helen Mirren.
Star Rating: 5/5

Jennifer Lopez
No.
NO.
NO!
I don't like this disco ball dress, what was Tom Ford thinking
Star Rating: 0/5

Lady Gaga
I am going to give my rating for this dress BUT if Lady Gaga didn't look different then I would think she was ill so I don't like this dress at all, what is wrong with the hips, it's like a shelf.
Star Rating: 1/5

Laura Harrier
I love this Louis Vuitton dress, she looks stunning, I love how she has accessorised.
Star Rating: 5/5

Lucy Boynton
The colour isn't good on her, it drains her, I hate the sleeves but I do love her hair.
Star Rating: 2/5

Mark Ronson
I love the white piping on Mark Ronson's blazer, he is such a classic looking guy.
Star Rating: 5/5

Olivia Colman
Oh no Olivia, you are doing well in awards but when it comes to fashion awards you won't win any awards, how could Prada make a dress look so vile, it's as if they gave a bow on her back to say SURPRISE!
Star Rating: 1/5

Rachel Weisz
NO!
If the top wasn't so plastic and Barbie toy clothes then this outfit would be perfect but nope to the top material.
Star Rating: 2/5

Rami Malek
Sexy! I feel like he could have gone a little more colourful or wild but I don't think his personality would suit.
Star Rating: 5/5

Tina Fey
I love this outfit, perfect.
Star Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment