16 March 2019

REVIEW: Balance Active Formula™ Gold Collagen Hydrogel Lip Masks

Balance Active Formula™ Gold Collagen Hydrogel Lip Masks contains Colloidal Gold which has healing properties and Marine Collagen helps smooth and protect skin structure. There are two of these masks in the box so I thought I would try both to see if it actually works.
CLAIMS:
  • Fuller looking lips
  • Moisturise and smooth
  • Revive dry lips
HOW TO USE:
  1. Thoroughly clean and dry your lips.
  2. Place the mask on lips, smoothing it out to ensure skin contact.
  3. Leave on for 15 minutes.
  4. Remove the lip mask gently and rub in the remaining liquid.

My lips seem to be suffering this winter and I have always wanted more fuller looking lips so thought I would give this ago.

LIP MASK #1
My lips are so dry today but not as dry as normal.
The gel lip mask isn't overly wet or slimy, it's cool and slightly refreshing.
My lips don't feel plumped but they do feel moisturised and smooth.
UPDATE #1 (8pm): My lips are so dry and I thought this lip mask would have helped my lips stay a little more softer for longer especially as I didn't wear any lip product today.

Date Tried: Monday 11th February 2019

LIP MASK #2
My lips aren't extremely dry like they were before but they are dry.
I couldn't stop laughing when I was wearing it so I decided to lay down and listen to music and relax.
My lips feel softer but nothing special.

Date Tried: Thursday 14th March 2019

I don't think these are any good, my lips didn't look fuller, they were moisturised for a short while but nothing special, I will try other brands lip masks and you will see them on my blog, I am going to get my sister to do a few blog posts for me because remember not everybody's skin is the same so things like this might work for her but remember my lips are really dry and not a lot helps them.

Purchased from: Bodycare
Price: £0.99
Star Rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment