23 April 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Natural Collection Length Mascara #OneBrandOneWeek

When I was a young teen Natural Collection was the first makeup brand I purchased or had purchased for me, I remember loving the mascaras but I can't remember which one it was that I loved the most.
CLAIMS:

  • Our Length Mascara has been created to lift and lengthen lashes.
  • Designed with a smudge proof and clump free formula for a look that lasts.
  • Enriched with Camomile to help soothe and protect.

My eyelashes are pale, short and straight so I am hoping this will lift and lengthen my lashes.
Layer 1 of mascara, they look more distinctive but that's because they are darker and they also look lifted.
Layer 2 of mascara was definitely needed, they look longer and lifted.
Once I finished applying the rest of my makeup I realised it's not very dark the mascara, I really prefer dark black mascara but otherwise the mascara isn't that bad.
UPDATE #1 (2pm): My eyelashes have dropped slightly and look a little worn but otherwise it is a nice mascara.

I will continue using this mascara as a more natural look, I do prefer a more noticeable eyelash although I still haven't found the cheap drugstore mascara that will do that for my lashes. I wonder if I was to continue wearing the mascara that has camomile and other ingredients in if my eyelashes will look better in the long run.

Purchased from: Boots
Shade: Black
Price: £2.49
Star Rating: 4/5
Date Tried: Friday 12th April 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment