25 April 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Natural Collection Hydrating & Radiance Foundation #OneBrandOneWeek

Natural Collection have a hydrating and radiant foundation out so thought I could try it out.
CLAIMS:
  • Hydrating and Radiance Foundation has been created with a lightweight formula that glides onto skin, giving you light coverage. 
  • Containing moisturising and luminescent properties that will help leave skin radiant, whilst feeling beautifully hydrated. 
  • An instant boost for tired or dull looking skin.
  • Kind to skin. With camomile to help soothe and protect.
Overall my skin is dry and red but I am suffering with a few spots at the moment, I think it's due to moving and using different water - may sound stupid.
I applied the foundation using my Real Techniques buffing brush, it's like the previous foundation, the lightest foundation isn't light enough. The foundation has eliminated some of the redness but not completely.
Makeup applied on top nicely, I don't see any radiance to my skin but it doesn't look dull like normal.
UPDATE #1 (5pm): I've been wearing this foundation for hours and notice my skin hasn't gone dry but it hasn't gone overall shy and greasy but more of a nice glow.

I like the look of this foundation, it has worked lovely with my skin, the reason for the score I have given is because of the shade range, if they had more of a variety then I would have given it a 5 out of 5. It was light weight, they claim it is light coverage but I believe it was more on the verge of medium coverage.

Purchased from: Boots
Shade: Porcelain
Price: £2.99
Star Rating: 4/5
Date Tried: Sunday 14th April 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment