26 April 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Natural Collection Definition Mascara #OneBrandOneWeek

I mentioned in the previous Natural Collection mascara blog post that I used to use Natural Collection mascara when I was younger and love them.
CLAIMS:

  • Created to define and separate lashes from corner to corner for a fanned out, clump free and wide-eyed effect
  • Enriched with Camomile to help soothe and protect

My eyelashes need to be a little more defined especially as they are very pale.
Layer 1 is very light but definitely defines the lashes.
Layer 2 and my lashes are defined a little more, I don't know what I feel about them at the moment.
UPDATE #1 (3pm): My eyelashes are dull and not as dark as they used to be, I am trialing other products out during this blog post too if my makeup looks terrible if you think so.
UPDATE #2 (7pm): Eyelashes are dull and lifeless.

If you are on a budget and just want a mascara then go ahead but it doesn't do much for them, it isn't dark black, it doesn't last and doesn't give amazing results.

Purchased from: Boots
Shade: Black
Price: £2.49
Star Rating: TEXT/5
Date Tried: Saturday 13th April 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment