3 May 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Lacura® Pink Clay Hot Cloth Cleanser

I have tried a few of Aldi's beauty brand Lacura® and it is very hit and miss but when I saw they had a pink clay hot cloth cleanser I had to try it out, I also at the time had just ran out of my favourite cleanser Liz Earle.
CLAIMS:
  • Gently cleanse ad exfoliate with the help of the exfoliating muslin cloth
  • Rich formulation effectively removes makeup and gently cleanses, revealing naturally healthy looking skin
  • Suitable for Sensitive Skin
  • For All Skin Types
HOW TO USE:
  1. Apply a small amount of our Lacura Pink Clay Cleanser to dry skin
  2. Gently massage into your face and neck in circular motions
  3. Rinse your muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out any excess water then place the cloth over your face to open pores before gently polishing off the cleanser
  4. Rinse the cloth thoroughly during cleansing
  5. Finish by splashing your face with cool water to close pores and pat your face dry with a towel
  6. Let the muslin cloth dry naturally after each use
I have tried a few of Aldi's beauty brand Lacura® and it is very hit and miss but when I saw they had a pink clay hot cloth cleanser I had to try it out, I also at the time had just ran out of my favourite cleanser Liz Earle. My skin is dry and I have got two different types of mascara on today.
I really did work the product into my skin, circular motion, the muslin cloth isn't as soft as my Liz Earle muslin cloth.
My skin feels super soft and looks glow-y and nice, I have been suffering with a little texture on my under cheek which has been exfoliated off kind of.

Well let's just say I have continued using this product which obviously means I like the product although I don't use the cloth they provided because it's a little too harsh for my skin.

Purchased from: Aldi
Price: £3.99
Star Rating: 5/5
Date Tried: Wednesday 1st May 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment