8 May 2019

What I Have Learnt As A Business Owner? (6 Months In)

Did you know I have a business called Maude & Noah?
You may not, well I setup a business called Maude & Noah and launched it on 5th November, it started off selling a few pieces of jewellery then my second launch saw the appearance of candles and since then nothing.

I have a few things that I have learnt since launching:

Organisation is key: I know I put that in my last blog post called What I Have Learnt As A Business Owner? (1 Month In) #Blogmas but since that blog post I have had my 1st anniversary for my blog and I changed my schedule for that meaning more work but also I have got a new job that is in a new city/area as well as a new industry so that has took a toll on my own business but also planning, manufacturing and test has took a while.

Being a perfectionist: I am quite a perfectionist so I have plans to launch a few new candle fragrances, I have scents I want and that means trying out didn't formulas and I just don't think it's spot on so that launch has been delayed.

Be active on social media: Always be active on social media, years ago sales were made via physical stores but now a days social media sells, I haven't done or purchased paid promotions on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube but I have just made sure I post at least once a week but generally more.

Know your target audience: I know who my target audience is and who I want my target audience to be so I need to make a plan of action to blend the two.

Make sure you keep the passion alive: If you lose the passion then why keep it going at some point you will have to quit. I have had it before where I will be doing a project and not seeing results so lose motivation and never complete it.

I hope these tips help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment