29 May 2019

May 2019 Favourites

This month I have a few monthly favourites that I want to share with you.

BEAUTY
Alex Steinherr X Primark Sleep Spa One-Step Night Cleanse
I did my one week one brand on this brand recently and love two products. This product leaves my skin feeling super clean but soft without stripping your skin.

Alex Steinherr X Primark Sleep Spa Overnight Lip Mask
A product that has saved my lips, I have continued using it and plan to purchase a few more as backups.

FOOD & DRINK
Samyang Hot Chicken Crisp (things)
I found my local Chinese store and saw these and thought I would try them and wow, they are addictive.

MUSIC & PODCASTS
Every month I create a new playlist that I listen to on my walk to the train in the morning and these are the songs I am listening to at the moment:

  • Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
  • Brenda Russell - Piano In The Dark
  • Céline Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now
  • Céline Dion - Think Twice
  • Destra - Fly
  • Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
  • Janet Jackson - Together Again
  • Kygo ft. a-ha - Take On Me
  • Kygo ft. Imagine Dragon - Born To Be Yours
  • Madonna - Like A Prayer
  • Madonna - Material Girl
  • Prince - Little Red Corvette
  • Robin Beck - First Time
  • Scouting For Girls - She's So Lovely
  • The Feeling - Love It When You Call
  • The Feeling - Never Be Lonely
  • Tina Turner - Private Dancer
  • Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It
  • Will Young - Leave Right Now


BLOGS & YOUTUBE CHANNELS
Emmerdale - The Woolpackers Return | Hillbilly Rock, Hillbilly Roll
I'm not a fan of Emmerdale ever since Joe Tate was "killed" off but I saw this video advertised on my newsfeed on YouTube, it just makes me want to dance.

The Late Late Show With James Corden - Céline Dion Carpool Karaoke
I do love James Corden, I do love the carpool karaoke but oh wow, I love this video, my favourite Céline Dion song is performed at the beginning when she pulls all of the faces so watch out for it.

tiffanytunes - Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now - 2019
I love this song, it means a lot to me and the family, my mum used to make dance routines with her sister Hayley to this song then me and my sister Amelia did the exact same thing so whenever we hear this song we drop everything and dance.

TV SHOWS & MOVIES
Line Of Duty (series 1 to 4)
Me and Jacinda (family friend) have decided to watch Line Of Duty after everyone was raving about it, we have got to series 4 and now I am addicted and can't wait till we finish them off. Martin Compston who plays Steve Arnott gets better looking as the series goes on.

Neighbours
Pierce is back!
First of all I love the show but when he is in it I love it even more with him in it but also did you know Tim Robards who plays Pierce has liked my Instagram picture before and also comment on it so like him even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment