31 May 2019

GIFT IDEA: 18th Birthday For A Male (Ethan's 18th Birthday)

I love putting gifts together and wanted a more thoughtful gift to give to my brother but what do you get for a boy so I came up with creating him his own bar in a box, I know it's not very thoughtful but the box he can keep and put either his birthday cards in or keep safe things.
The box I got from a company called Wood and Wicker, they normally do Christmas Eve boxes but I asked for it to be custom done.
Box: Wood and Wicker
Wrapping Paper: Paperchase
Ribbon: Paperchase
Tissue Paper: Paperchase
Greeting Card: Paperchase (Rumble Cards) - Ethan loves David Attenborough so this card is perfect
Drinks: Tesco

For those of my readers that are not from the UK you may not know this but legally when you turn 18 you can drink alcohol.
I hope you like this idea, if you have any ideas for 18th birthday gifts then do tell because I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment