5 June 2019

BATTLE OF THE DUPES #6: Benefit vs. wet n wild

In 2016 Benefit Cosmetics sold a Hoola Bronzer every 10 seconds and in 2019 they expanded this to range to having four shades now but I saw people putting up dupes on social media for the original bronzer so I thought I would put one of them to the test which is the wet n wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette. I got my Benefit product in a Christmas gift set so when compare the products below and link the product I will be linking the original sized Hoola. wet n wild has only just come over to the UK so if you are looking to purchase this then check out your local Boots store or even on their website, link is below.
Sorry about the state of my skin but I have really dry skin and use a setting spray to make the look, look a little better.

When you look at the picture the left side (so my right) has the Benefit bronzer on, the bottom photo shows you more and the right side (so my left) has the wet n wild on, the middle photo shows you more. I used two brand new brushes Real Techniques Contour Brush to apply the bronzer, I prefer the way the wet n wild bronzer looks.
UPDATE #1 (8pm): My face looks terrible, sorry about that but I have been sweating and been busy but the side with wet n wild looks better.
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Purchased from: Boots
Shade: Hoola
Price: £26.00

wet n wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette
Purchased from: Boots
Shade: Dulce De Leche
Price: £5.49

Nicest to apply: wet n wild
Looks the nicest: wet n wild
Lasts longest: wet n wild
Looks the best longest: wet n wild

Okay so I do love the Benefit bronzer but wet n wild beat it by far however these two are not dupes but not far off so if you are wanting a cheaper alternative then just go for the wet n wild version.
Is it a dupe: no

Date Tried: Sunday 26th May 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment