23 August 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Burt's Bees™ Hydrating Sheet Mask

I never knew Burt's Bees did face masks so seeing this in Holland & Barrett's I had to try it out.
CLAIMS:
  • Instantly moisturises, leaving skin soft & supple with long lasting results
  • Contains clary sage to instantly moisturise, balance PH & improve texture of skin
  • Formulated for normal to dry skin types
HOW TO:
  1. Unfold mask and place on washed face, smooth over surface. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes.
  2. Remove and discard mask. 
  3. Gently massage excess formula into face for soft, supple skin.
My skin is very dry, which is normal however the day prior to doing this face mask I was in hospital and that really dried my skin out even more and my skin is having a breakout because of it being that time of the month.
This face mask is very thick and not as wet as others, doesn't sit nicely on the face.
After ten minutes I removed it and massaged my face, there wasn't any excess product to apply to the skin. My face does feel softer, the spot has really come through on the bridge of my nose.

Holland & Barrett is a health store and smells really funny when you go in, when I saw this I was thinking it must be really clean and I don't know vegan-ish, I hope you understand where you are coming from, this face mask just gave me that vibe of trying to be good but not working as good as those that aren't with that vibes. The whole not being very wet, being thick and not sitting very well on my face was just not my vibe, I had to lie down with this one whereas a few other face masks I have I can multi-task and maybe write the beginning of the blog post but this I couldn't. My skin felt nice afterwards but jus not my type of face mask.

Purchased From: Holland & Barrett
Price: £4.99
Star Rating: 3/5
Date Tried: Tuesday 20th August 2019

1 comment:

  1. This is often moreover a fairly good blog post that we certainly cherished analyzing. Not necessarily every single day which enjoy the chances to find a product. Circulatory System

    ReplyDelete