28 August 2019

REVIEW: Pro Formula Oral Care Removable Teeth Whitening Strips

Pro Formula is a Tesco brand, if you aren't from the UK then you probably don't know what Tesco is, it's a grocery store.
CLAIMS:
  • Whiten teeth in 3 easy steps
  • Visibly whiten teeth in 7 days
  • Each strip is designed with comfort and ease of use
  • Whiten teeth by more than 2 shades in 7 days
  • Removes up to 46% of stains in 7 days
I hate my teeth so for me to do this blog post it is quite a big thing. Before I take part in this I thought I would take a picture with the colour strip, I would say my teeth are a level 7.
Day #1 (am): I applied it to my teeth and just dribbled everywhere, you need to make sure that you have really dried your teeth. The bottom strip didn't stick to my teeth.
Day #1 (pm): I wiped my teeth with a towel then applied the strip straight the way.
Day #3 (am): Third day of doing this and I see no difference.
Day #3 (pm): I seem to dribble so much when I do this.
Day #7 (pm): Last one and I personally don’t see a difference in the shade of my teeth.

Overall this product is a dud, it doesn’t work or should I say it hasn’t worked on me, my teeth are still a level 7 so that is really disappointing.

Purchased From: Tesco
Price: £9.50
Star Rating: TEXT/5
Date Tried: Saturday 3rd August 2019

6 comments:

  1. Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really refreshing examining this article today and I figure this might be a champion among other article that I've scrutinized yet. If its all the same to you keep this work proceeding in a comparative quality. best teeth whitening products

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleaching zuhause Das fortschrittlichste Home Bleaching Kit zum Zähne bleichen. Noch nie war Zahnbleaching von zu Hause aus so leicht. Einfach, sicher und effektiv. Unsere professionellen Produkte für die Zahnaufhellung garantieren beste Resultate. Von Zahnärzten empfohlen. IN DEUTSCHLAND GETESTET UND ZUGELASSEN."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I'd seen this review before I purchased mine. I had the exact same issues, constant dribbling like I've never known. Didnt stick and overall made no visible difference.
    Complete waste of money! #rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels entirely appropriate. Every one of smaller aspects were created through many record education. I really like the application plenty Circulatory System

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to share this wonderful post with us. I enjoyed going over all the details and photos that you provided on this product. Have a great rest of your day and keep up the posts.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete