11 October 2019

Bettys Café Tea Room (Harrogate 2019)

Since moving to Harrogate I haveSince moving to Harrogate I have wanted to try Bettys out so treated my mum for her birthday and my dad and two baby brothers joined us.
Bettys is 100 years old, setup by a Swiss man called Fritz Bützer, my little brother wanted to know why it is called Bettys and still till this day nobody knows why.

I looked over the menu and a few dishes popped out at me but in the end I had Swiss Alpine Macaroni (penne pasta, dry-cured bacon and new potatoes in rich cream sauce with melted raclette cheese) and a bottle of sparkling water.
Expect more blog posts showing off this place because those other dishes I wanted to try will appear on this page. I popped into the shop afterwards and treated myself to macaroon. When we walked out there was a queue of people waiting to be seated so I am glad we went for early lunch, it was already busy when we got there but packed when we left so see if you could book in advance.
It was well worth the trip and I recommend this to everyone.

Date Visited: Wednesday 9th October 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment