9 October 2019

REVISIT: Rimmel Volume Shake Mascara

Back in July I tried this mascara and gave it a rating of 2 out of 5, I know some of my mascaras are better once it's been opened so maybe this mascara will be better once it has been opened for a while.
CLAIMS:
  • Gives lashes a beautiful Clump-free volume, from first to last use
  • Perfect everyday volume
  • Use the Volume Defining brush to load bare lashes with a generous coat of volumising formula to build beautiful natural-looking volume.
  • If you hate to throw away half-used mascara because it dries out or simply isn’t as good as new, this volumising black mascara is perfect for you.  
My eyelashes aren't very long, they are light so I want to darken them and make them look more significant.
Layer #1: One coat of mascara and it makes my eyelashes look plain and boring. 
Layer #2: My eyelashes look better with a second coat but I think it won't get any better.
Finished the rest of my makeup and don't like the way my eyelashes look, I prefer eyelashes like Ardell Wispies.
Update #1 (6pm): Hours later and they look dull and lifeless.
Update #2 (9pm): I have been out in the windy/rainy weather today so I am impressed my eyelashes haven't bled or smudged but still don't look any good.

I still don't like this mascara and probably will bin it, it hasn't gotten any better.

Purchased From: Boots
Shade: Extreme Black
Price: £8.99
Star Rating: 2/5
Date Tried: Sunday 6th October 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment