4 October 2019

September 2019 Favourites

With moving house and being really busy I haven't tried anything new but what I have been doing is using up all the products I have half used so I didn't have to find somewhere to store them so here are a few favourites of mine.

BEAUTY
Liz Earle Skin Repair™ Moisturiser (Dry/Sensative)
I have a small sample of this, I got it in a gift set, if you do suffer with really dry skin then I recommend you use it, I used to have the full size pot of it and once this has all gone I will be repurchasing it. The link is for the full size version of it, I really recommend you try it out.
MAC Face And Body Foundation (C1)
I love this product, it gives you a natural dewy glow and makes you skin look amazing. The only problem I have with this is the packaging, I put this in my makeup bag and it leaked, I cleaned it up and put the lid on tight and back into the bag and then the next day it had leaked again. MESSY! Apart from that I love this product and this isn't my first bottle of it.
Radox Feel Detoxed Bath Soak
I love a good bubble bath and with the weather getting very cold I take more of them, it smells delicious.
What If?
If you like the smell of Armani Si then you will like this fragrance.

FASHION
ASOS DESIGN More Flat Brogues
I needed some new work shoes and when I saw these I had to have them, I love the masculine/feminine look.

BLOG & YOUTUBE CHANNELS

Aaron Tveit - Shut Up And Dance (Walk The Moon)
I love this version of the song.

Samantha Harvey - Kygo, Whitney Houston - Higher Love | Cover
I love the song but also love this cover.

Shane - The Beautiful World Of Jeffree Star
I can't wait for the next episode of this series, I am a big fan of Shane Dawson and also Jeffree Star, looking at how powerful a brand can be made me more determined to work hard on my store.

Tom Fletcher - Shotgun Cover - by Buzz & Buddy Fletcher
How cute is this video? Point made.

TV SHOWS, MOVIES & PODCASTS

A Simple Favour
I got Netflix AGAIN and started watching movies again and love this film, I am a huge fan of Blake Lively

Falling Inn Love
I have heard some bad reviews of this film and yes it is predictable but its such an easy film to watch.

MUSIC

If you read my blog post last month I think I said that I create a new playlist each month and this is my September playlist:

  • Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who?
  • Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers
  • Donny Osmond - I'll Make A Man Out Of You
  • Kygo & Whitney Houston - Higher Love
  • Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (Lily James) - The Name Of The Game
  • Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
  • Prince - Little Red Corvette
  • Redbone - Come And Get Your Love
  • The 1975 - Girls
  • The 1975 - The Sound

OTHER
Waldo Vitamin Contact Lenses
I have been using Waldo contact lenses for month and they have started doing vitamin ones and now I use them and my eyes don't get dry as they normally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment