23 October 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Yes To Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask Beauty Box

Charcoal has been so popular recently and when I saw Yes To had a charcoal range I had to try some of them out but got excited when I saw they do a box of face masks I had to have them.
CLAIMS:

  • Formulated with charcoal to detoxify and deep clean pores
  • Mask is perfect for when your skin is in need of a good pamper
  • Must-have for those times when your skin deserves a serious deep cleaning
  • Plus its detoxifying formula is captured in a sleek black paper mask - so selfie chic!

HOW TO:

  1. After cleansing, gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. 
  2. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curves of your gorgeous face. 
  3. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. 
  4. Remove mask. 
  5. Tingling? Yes! It’s working! Too much tingling? Take it off.

My skin has been breaking out recently, it's dull and just lifeless.
Face mask fits nicely and feels nice on the skin, they are cool and I think would be brilliant if my skin was having a really bad reaction or sunburn maybe.
I removed the mask and revealed a glowing complexion.

I love this mask, my face felt so good afterward and even the next morning when I applied makeup it looked better. Now I like them that much I looked up to see if you could get single versions and you can for £2.99 each so this box is very much a decent saving.

Purchased From: ASOS
Price: £14.99
Star Rating: 5/5
Date Tried: Sunday 20th October 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment