18 October 2019

REVISIT: Bourjois Volume Glamour Effet Push Up Mascara

If you are a loyal blog reader you will know that I love one mascara and that is Benefit They're Real! so I have been trying a few more mascaras and tried this one a while ago so thought I would retry it.
CLAIMS:
  • Curving
  • Volumising
  • Lasts 16 Hours
My eyelashes right now are short.
One coat of mascara and my eyelashes look more defined.
Coat number two and I quite like the way my eyelashes look, they are defined and volumised.
Applied the rest of my makeup and just to let you know I am trying out a foundation at the same time which was the last blog post but anyway the mascara has dropped slightly and doesn't look as impressive.
Update #1 (8pm): My whole makeup looks really worn and terrible, the mascara hasn't lasted.

Overall I think that it doesn't live up to it's claims like I mentioned the first time I tried it out but I won't be using this mascara again on it's own, I really liked how it looked straight the way but it just didn't hold.

Purchased from: Boots
Shade: Wonder Black
Price: £8.99
Star Rating: 2/5
Date Tried: Thursday 10th October 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment