30 October 2019

REVISIT: NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation

Last year I tried this foundation by NYX, I gave it a 4 out of 5 because it sunk into my fine lines but otherwise it was okay, now my skin is in a better condition right now, I still have dry skin but not as dry as it used to be.
CLAIMS:

  • Enhance the appearance of silky smooth skin.
  • Achieve a picture-perfect look any time you're in the spotlight. 

You can see I have had a bit of a breakout on my forehead so I have texture but my skin is not as dry as normal.
Coverage is buildable, I used a Real Techniques buffing brush to apply the foundation.
Makeup applied nicely on top, you can see my slight fine lines on my forehead which really irritates me.
Update #1 (1pm): I think with the warmth of my body or the natural oils in my skin but the forehead fine lines have disappeared slightly and my skin looks good minus the odd spots.
Update #2 (8pm): My skin looks slightly dry and the fine lines are back, now just remember I get up at 5am and do my makeup really early so it has lasted.

I feel the same way about this foundation, it does show off my fine lines but I can work with it and will continue using it.

Purchased From: Boots
Shade: Vanilla
Price: £14.00
Star Rating: 4/5
Date Tried: Monday 21st October 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment