1 November 2019

REVISIT: SenseCosmetics LashSense® Waterproof Mascara

I was clearing out my makeup drawers and saw this mascara and remember loving it when I first tried it out so thought I would put it to the test again and see if I still love it.
CLAIMS:

  • Waterproof formula provides much needed moisture to prevent lash brittleness
  • Long-lasting technology will not smear, smudge or rub off
  • Contains a mixture of natural botanical and scientific ingredients to help keep colour on and protect lashes

Before we start I thought I would mention that I am trying out a foundation and eyeshadow on the same day as trying the mascara so if my makeup look bad you know why? My eyelashes are very light in colour and not very noticeable.
Coat #1: One coat is quite nice but I like more of a dramatic look to my lashes especially as I am really pale I feel lashes make my face look better.
Coat #2: Second coat and I love the way my lashes look.
Rest of my makeup is on and I like the way it looks (minus my forehead), my eyes look amazing if I do say so myself and I think I have found my new daily eye look.
Update #1 (1pm): I have been crying with laughter at work and rubbed my eyes and they look pretty good.
Update #2 (8pm): My lashes don't look as good as when I started but they do look really good still.

This is definitely waterproof, I had to use two different waterproof eye makeup remover, my lashes looked long and they didn't budge, I never wear mascara on my bottom lashes because my eyes get watery and smudge and this didn't. I will continue using it until it's gone and then reapply.

Purchased From: SheerSense
Price: £25.00
Star Rating: 5/5
Date Tried: Monday 21st October 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment