19 November 2019

7-Eleven (Stockholm 2019)

7-Eleven Inc. is a Japanese-American international chain of convenience stores, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The chain was founded in 1927 as Tote'm Stores until it was renamed in 1946.
Every corner you turn in Stockholm there is a 7-Eleven, we don't have 7-Eleven in the UK anymore although there are rumours they are coming soon.
I had popped in a few times, they sell reasonably priced food and by reasonably priced I mean really cheap, this yoghurt pot and toastie was 35SEK which is about £2.82, really filling and tasty. The toastie was some sort of salami, cheese and a cream cheese, it was the best toastie I have had.
For some reason I went in and got a chocolate croissant which is weird because I don't normally like them but I did this time and even went back and purchased a few more, they work out at about £1 each.
Did I mention that I really liked the toasties? I do, I went back and got two one night for dinner and yes it was part of the 2 for 35SEK deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment