20 November 2019

What's In My Travel Carry On Bag? (Stockholm 2019)

Just before you get into this blog post I thought I would mention that I took photos and wrote this the day before I left to come back to England so the backgrounds are a little different.
The bag I am using is my everyday bag, I use this as a work bag, as a gym bag, as a shopping bag, I love it so much.
Bag: Selfridge
I organised my bag as you can see into two pouches, there is my pink Champneys Spa pouch and my PVC clear pouch that was a freebie from something.
The PVC bag is my cosmetics/toiletries so I have a couple of sanitary towels, there was more when I started my trip, my glasses which are Giorgio Armani, Carex hand sanitiser - can't stand having dirty hands, Malin + Goetz - my favourite lip balm ever, Tangle Teezer and my loop recorder fob plus some Invisibobble.
I have my laptop with me in the battered bag and my NHS documents that explains the loop recorder that is inside me, I can't have the metal detector things go on me.
My Champneys Spa bag is full of tech bits, I have my passport, my Duracell battery pack with charger cable, card holder from Katie Loxton, laptop charger, phone charger, headphones and pens and pencils.
These two books are from Paperchase, the brown Kraft book is my design book for my brand Maude & Noah and the pink Sisterhood book is just a notebook that if I have any ideas for blog posts or any other projects I have on the go them I can write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment