29 January 2020

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser

So my last blog post was FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Bondi Sands Aero Aerated Tanning Foam and when I purchased that fake tan I notice that they had the Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser so I was interested to see if this worked and purchased the mini size.
CLAIMS:
  • Bondi Sands revolutionary Self Tan Eraser effectively removes self tan without harmful ingredients or exfoliation, in just 5 minutes. 
  • This unique cleansing formula also moisturises and leaves the skin silky smooth.

HOW TO:
  1. For best results, apply Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser to dry skin after at least 3 days of applying self tan.
  2. Pump foam applicator firmly and apply Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser liberally to the skin. 
  3. Leave the Self Tan Eraser on the skin for at least 5 minutes.
  4. Shower with warm water using a wet face cloth to wipe away the tan. 
  5. For more stubborn areas or dry skin, use the Bondi Sands Exfoliating Mitt to gently remove the tan.
No matter what the tan is I always seem to have tan cling to my underarms, ankles, elbows and my cleavage.
I pumped some onto my skin and allowed it to sit onto my skin for over 5 minutes. I noticed it had a very chemically smell that was quite strong.
I showered and it doesn't look very good on the picture so you are going to have to trust me when I say it had removed quite a lot of the tan, my underarms are really dark and pigmented.

Overall I think this product is good, I think I need to keep using it to and trying it out to see what the best way is, expect a revisit blog post soon.

Purchased From: Boots
Price: £9.99
Star Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment