24 January 2020

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Bondi Sands Aero Aerated Tanning Foam

I am related to Casper the Friendly Ghost, lightest shade in all foundations and it's just not something I like right now so when I saw a few YouTubers mention this tan I had to try it out myself.
CLAIMS:
  • Enriched with nourishing ingredients for intense hydration
  • Lighter than air
  • Develops into a deep, natural looking colour that lasts up to 7 days
  • Achieve the beautiful bronze tan of your dreams with Aero, and leave them wondering if you've spent two weeks at Bondi Beach
  • Dual action formula
  • Our signature coconut scent
  • Quick drying and non-sticky
  • Natural finish
  • Ultra lightweight aerated foam
  • Enriched with nourishing ingredients
  • Suitable for: First time tanners and tanning pros alike, and most skin tones. 
  • Perfect for those looking for a long lasting, dark tan.
HOW TO:
  1. For an even streak free tan, ensure your skin is clean, exfoliated and free of any moisturisers.
  2. Apply Bondi Sands Aero liberally to a tanning mitt before using a long sweeping motion to legs, arms and body. Use remaining residue on tanning mitt for face, elbows and knees. 
  3. Leave on skin for at least 6 hours. Shower with warm water and gently pat skin dry. For the deepest tan re-apply Bondi Sands Aero 30 minutes after initial application. 
As you can see I am VERY pale so fake tan is very much needed.
I applied the tan using the Bondi Sands mitt, it comes out as a foam, as it states but it comes out green (WHAT?), I look odd with it. It doesn't dry super quick which means you can work and see where there would be streaks which is good. I let the tan sink into my skin, walked around my room doing bits for about an hour or two then popped my baggy onesie on and did some more work then went to bed (without clothes on), my bedding is white or was white, it is now stained a pink/tan/green colour.
I showered and noticed that my legs weren't as tanned as I would have liked them to have been like my chest was BUT all tans do this to me, they tan my top half better than my bottom half. My skin doesn't smell and it looks okay, if you have any dry patches or spots on your face or body the tan clings to those areas.
I have attached above some pictures of me throughout the week, the tan wore really nicely, my armpits weren't the best however I struggle with that area.

I have decided to give this a middle of the range score because of the way it has left my bedding plus I feel it didn't tan my legs as good as I would have liked it to however I will keep trying it out and you will see an update on it soon either in a monthly favourites/dislikes or even a revisit.

Purchased From: Boots
Price: £17.99
Star Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment