14 February 2020

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: INC.redible® Flower Power Hydrating Sheet Mask

I got this face mask in my Birchbox UK, November 2019. I feel like I haven't done a first impressions on a face mask in ages, my last face mask blog post was FIRST IMPRESSIONS: H&M Hydrogel Clean Sheet Moisturising Sheet Mask which was published on 3rd January 2020 but actually tried it on Tuesday 24th December 2019.
CLAIMS:

  • Packed with hydrating goodness
  • Help restore your skin to its glory
  • Hydrates and nourishes dry and dehydrated skin
  • Enriched with botanical flower extracts and vitamin E to help provide antioxidant protection, intense hydration and plumps, smooths and refreshed skin

HOW TO:

  1. Apply to clean, dry skin.
  2. Remove the mask from the sachet and gently unfold.
  3. Carefully place the mask over your face ensuring even contact to the skin.
  4. After 15 minutes, remove the mask and gently massage excess liquid into the skin.
  5. No need to rinse off.

My skin is very dry, it feels like I need to layer loads of moisturiser on and it doesn't help that the weather has got colder
When I removed it from the foil packaging I noticed it was dripping wet so just make note of that and also it's quite thick so you may see the folds on the mask but I applied it and never looked prettier (yikes).
After 15 minutes I removed the face mask, my skin looks glowy.
I massaged the excess liquid into my face but also down my neck and allowed my skin to soak in the

I do like the way my skin looks and feels afterwards, it will go into list of face masks to use before a night out to give my skin a little extra hydration especially when you drink alcohol that dries your skin out.

Purchased From: Birchbox UK
Price: £5.00
Star Rating: 4/5
Date Tried: Sunday 9th February 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment